Implementation and Process
- A contemporary, responsive theme was introduced to reach a target audience that predominantly accesses the internet via mobile devices.
- WordPress was implemented to allow contributors with various skill levels to maintain the website with ease.
- An interactive Google map was included to engage and inform users on the location and activities of the study.
- Web analytics and search engine optimization (SEO) tools were also installed to provide quantitative insights into the users and to measure the uptake of the research findings.
- On-site training was given to staff and students. Hosting and technical support was provided.
A fact sheet was designed and produced to direct interested parties to the online KT tool for more in-depth information. The fact sheet was designed to be easily maintained by administrative staff.